- This event has passed.
The Roles and Responsibilities of a HIPAA Security/Privacy Officer
March 3, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST$179
Topic : The Roles and Responsibilities of a HIPAA Security/Privacy Officer
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Discussions, presentation, and webinars regarding HIPAA regulations are usually addressed from the perspective of what the regulations entail, the necessity of compliance with the regulations, and the consequences of willful neglect or non-compliance.This presentation addresses HIPAA regulations from a different perspective – from a personal perspective – from the perspective of the person in charge of moving an organization or facility toward full compliance with HIPAA.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Position goals
- Position requirements (education, experience, skill sets, etc.)
- Position responsibilities –
- Stay abreast of regulations
- Initiate compliance with HIPAA (according to regulations)
- Ensure continuous progress toward full compliance
- Develop appropriate security/privacy policies & procedures
- Oversee and deliver appropriate training programs to all employees
- Track compliance with HIPAA regulations at the facility & individual levels
Speaker Profile :
Howard Jones is keynote speaker at ComplianceKey. He has been an independent consultant to physicians and hospitals since 1980. He has provided services related to practice management and regulatory compliance issues, selection of billing/EMR systems, and the design of EMR templates for practices and EMR vendors. He has focused on providing services related to healthcare regulations since 1992.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 717-208-8666