Processes are the corner fabric of any organization which facilitates teams to work and collaborate efficiently and seamlessly. They provide structure and help move things along to get the job done right and quickly.
Join us in this full day session, where we’ll dive deep into helping you define user-centric processes that will allow your team to execute the deliverables in a timely fashion while maintaining the product’s user experience consistent from start to finish.
We’ll cover the main pain points many companies face, from best practices in handling and maintaining user stories through the life cycle, to highlighting pain points that designers go through in the design process, to dealing with documentation woes, to discussing situations when flaws are found in the design during the development stage, to dealing with tickets that fail at the end of the development cycle, to handling a ux review before it goes out to QA, to launching the product and discussing what happens afterwards.
This is a full day intense training that will drastically improve the quality of the product but also the speed in which it gets there.
The result, will be a well oiled team ready to execute the toughest challenges.
What You Will Learn
- How to write proper user-centric requirements
- How to create efficient processes that fit within your organization
- How to handle failed requirements during the design, development, and qa stages.
- How to manage and use different documentation for different teams (i.e. Business, Design, Development)
- Understand the need to empathetic and understand each teams journey
- How to define and maintain the user experience throughout the product life cycle
- Understand Product Management and Product Leadership
- Learn about Road Maps and why are they so important
- Learn the different stages a product entails, through the product journey from concept to completion.
Who should attend
- All developers
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- UX, IT, DEV Managers
- QA Engineers
- Marketing / Business Owners
- Entire Product Teams
The session will be a collaborative 8hr work session. We’ll be going over presentation slides and have active discussions throughout the day. We’ll also be working together in a role playing session where we’ll define a process and put it to the test.