Every manager knows that the best — and the fastest — way to learn a new skill is through practice. That’s why we’ve packed this hard-hitting workshop with powerful exercises . . . models . . . and case studies specifically designed for managers of multiple locations.
Why Should You Attend:
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
• Boost productivity at every location
• Significantly cut down on paperwork
• Know off-site employees are following the rules, period, including home-office rules
• Spot problems even when you’re far away
Areas Covered in the Session:
Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance
• How to give multiple locations a business “road map” that’ll keep them headed in the right direction
• How to create crystal-clear procedures that off-site staff will follow to the letter
• Expert insight on “friendly” competition between sites . . . could this be doing your company more harm than good?
• Discuss today’s long-distance management challenges and brainstorm possible solutions
• How to quickly smooth things over when you have to lay down the law and enforce an unpopular policy . . . from a distance
• The one action you must take if you want to significantly slow down the paper blizzard from multiple locations
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.