- This event has passed.
We are hosting Brad Feld, Investor, Entrepreneur, Author, Public Speaker and Co-Founder of Techstars
August 26, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Limited attendance, please secure admission ticket to receive registration link.
- Who: Brad Feld, Investor, Entrepreneur, Author Public Speaker and Co-Founder of Techstars
- What: Fireside Chat, Startup Duels
- Where: Virtual (link will be emailed)
- When: Wednesday August 26th, from 5:30-8:30pm
We are proud to host Brad Feld for our Summer Closing event. Brad has accumulated decades of experience building and funding startups, mentoring and training founders as well as community builders. His insights are priceless and very much needed during these unprecedented times.
If you are a community builder, this is your chance to personally query Brad about your challenges.
If you are involved in a Startup Ecosystem in any capacity, engaged in entrepreneurship or are considering becoming an entrepreneur can you really afford to miss this event?
What can we learn from Brad?
- How the current crisis will impact the future of Startups Ecosystems
- Should Startups adapt to the new normal or stay the course?
- What tools and techniques ecosystem builders can apply to be more effective in the new reality.
- What startup funding trends is he seeing emerging?
Brad will also be discussing his latest book: The Startup Community Way.
Startup Pitch sudden death matches. May the best Startup win!
Right after the Fireside Chat we will be hosting Startup Duels, a fun 1 on 1 style mini startup championship with participating startups from around the globe. Bragging rights and in kind prizes will be up for grabs for the Crowd Favorite and Best Startup.
Show off your startup to the global community, duel with the best of the best and earn some bragging rights as well as amazing prizes by participating in our Startup Duels competition this upcoming Wednesday August 26th. The Startup Duels mini-championship pre-qualification stage is open to all startups (preferably vetted by a local Startup Grind chapter). Only 16 startups will make the cut to the main stage. Will that be yours? Application Deadline August 19th.
NO DECKS! NO QUESTIONS! NO MERCY!
Applicable Prizes, Rules and Resources are available here.