Topic : What Are the Workplace Regulations Trending for 2020 and Beyond?
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Employers must get prepared for all the employment regulations scheduled to be effective January 1, 2019, 2020 and beyond. Federal regulations have increased more this year than previous years. Both Federal and State regulations have at times been at odds with each other. The Department of Labor (DOL) has increased their efforts to audit companies who have not updated their policies & workplace regulations. The other regulatory agencies are also increasing efforts to target Employers who are not compliant with their regulations. Not only are the many new workplace laws that will impact Employers, but also those laws that were effective in 2017-2018 but Employers were not aware.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Learn how regulatory agencies develop their enforcement priorities so you can prepare more effectively
- Learn which regulatory agency enforces the workplace regulation in your state
- Federal regulations are still a focus for Employers. Ensure you have all Federal regulations in compliance
- See what regulations can impact your budget if you don’t comply
- Learn how policy development can save thousands of dollars
- Salary Prohibition when hiring
- Ban the Box Criminal Background screening
- Paid Leave, Parental Leave and Pay Equity
- Marijuana Legalization and a Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Manage multi-state poster compliance and workplace compliance
- Learn what workplace regulation trends are impacting laws developed by Employer and Employee Centric States
- Learn which local laws and ordinances supersedes the Federal and state laws
- Learn how remote employees can be a headache or an effective way to manage regulations
- Learn what should be added to Employee Handbooks based on the new regulations
- Learn which free resources are available to mitigate workplace compliance
Speaker Profile :
Margie Faulk Keynote Spe aker at ComplianceKey. she is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for a defense contracting technologies firm, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+1 717-208-8666