- This event has passed.
What is Branding
February 15, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am UTC-5
What is Branding – February 15, 2018 | 9:00 am to 11:00 am
What is Branding?
An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets. But what exactly does “branding” mean? Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from that of your competitors. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.
- Brand: A brand is the perception of a company.
- Identity: An identity is a brand’s set of visual elements.
- Logo: A logo is a mark that represents a company.
- Brand Experience: Where are you going with your brand?
- Your brand is disruptive?: different or WOW?
Business owners | Marketing Managers | Business and Marketing Students | Innovation Managers | Bloggers | Design professionals | Retailers | Design Students | Social Media Managers | Startup Entrepreneurs
Kharolys Naranjo, Brand Strategy and Retail Creative Director, Independent Consultant.