Want To Run A Better Business? Be A Better Freelancer, Marketer, Web Developer?
Then you need to get down to WordCamp Miami on March 16-18 at FIU Campus in Miami. It’s a low cost event perfect for students, freelancers, teachers, parents, and ANYONE who works with the web. Some highlights:
- Full day Sunday business track for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners! Check it out here: https://2018.miami.wordcamp.org/2018/01/29/wordcamp-miami-presents-micro-mba-course/
- A full-day beginner’s workshop for WordPress beginners or an commerce workshop if you want to build your own store and learn how to maintain it
- 3 full days of talks (over 70 speakers around the globe), networking opportunities, and opportunities to talk with experts and representatives.
- Two days of kid’s workshops, talks, and activities on the weekend.
- A “Happiness Bar” staffed over the weekend by knowledgable WordPress users to answer web related questions – maybe you could volunteer!
Join over 800+ students, entrepreneurs, and web professionals in March!
Tickets are $15-$40 and include food, swag, after party, and a t-shirt. We have set aside a LIMITED number of educational discounted tickets.