- This event has passed.
Your Ideal Customer Doesn't Know You Exist (yet)!
October 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EDTFREE
October 18, 2018 | 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Please Register At The Link:
- With so many ways to get your business in front of your ideal customer, how do you know your current marketing efforts are reaching your target audience? Comcast’s Director of Local Sales Paul Vignau will delight you with stories collected through years of experience in the advertising industry.
- We will get hands on with an Activity that will test your – Elevator Pitch – Is it about you or about your customer?
- The Power of Video – Customer Behavaior, the Effectiveness of your message.
- Do you know what your customer behavior is before, during and after they engage with your product/service? Let’s dive into your IDEAL customer journey
- Emotional Connection with your customer – Real examples of successful brands that ALWAYS connect with their client’s needs
- Where does every media fall into the Marketing Funnel?
Meet your Speakers:
Paul Vignau started his career at CBS Miami as the news cast director and transitioned into sales. He later worked at Telemundo 51 as an Account Executive, to then be promoted to Business Development and Online Sales manager role for 5 years. Currently Paul works at Comcast Spotlight where he was hired to build a new sales team in Miami. After 2 successful years as a lead sales manager, Paul became the Director of Sales. With his combined production and sales experience Paul has focused his career on the marketing aspect of advertising to be able to create powerful messages that help grow local businesses in Miami.
Juliana Angelogianopulos is a passionate marketing and advertising specialist with over four years of experience in the field. Juliana has worked with different brands and companies, from small businesses to large corporations such as Discovery Communications and currently with Comcast Spotlight. Through her career she has had the opportunity to work on the operations side of the business as well as marketing and advertising consulting strategies to best promote their product/service.
Charlotte Cartaya, joined Comcast Spotlight in 2017 with extensive experience in digital advertising and marketing strategy. As the Interactive Media Specialist for Comcast Spotlight, she works alongside the Account Executives to develop impactful and creative marketing campaigns, utilizing a custom array of solutions and network partnerships for local and regional businesses.
Prior to joining Comcast Spotlight, Charlotte was the Business Development and Training Manager for the Miami Herald Media Company. Here Charlotte helped grow the division to be #1 in McClatchy year-over-year Interactive growth. She coached the Advertising Sales force to implement Interactive solutions which included social media, behavioral, contextual, retargeting, SEO, display, programmatic, and email marketing in order to help the clients reach their ROI.
Doral Chamber of Commerce
2900 NW 112th Ave
Doral, FL 33172
The Doral Chamber of Commerce
Juliana A. Angelogianopulos
11606 City Hall Promenade, 3rd Floor
Miramar, FL 33025
Please Register At The Link: