Who we are:
Founded in 2006, Refresh Miami is your one-stop shop for all things Miami tech and startups! We love telling the stories of local startups and founders via our News outlet, providing our members with access to resources and opportunities via our directories and job board, and connecting like-minded people via our in-person events and online community tools. Our mission is to educate, inspire, connect and grow South Florida’s tech and startup ecosystem.
We are looking to add a paid part-time intern to our team who will help support our mission.
You’d be a great fit if you are:
- Passionate about getting involved in South Florida’s booming tech & startup ecosystem
- A fast learner
- An independent problem solver
- Constantly seeking feedback to learn & improve
- Responsible, with demonstrated time management skills
- A strong writer
- Comfortable multitasking to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledgeable about/have prior experience with startups, tech, innovation, or small business
- Available to work 10-20 hours a week
What you’ll do:
- Maintain an updated, relevant job board & community calendar
- Support planning, marketing, and day-of execution of Refresh events
- Organize content for our weekly newsletter
- Engage in strategic planning for partnerships, fundraising, and long-term growth
- Manage social media outlets
- Develop a broad understanding of the Miami tech ecosystem and represent Refresh positively within it
- Prepare professional impact reports and project proposals
- A million other things along the way 🙂
To apply, send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.