As a Developer Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll help our engineering organization scale by seeking to eliminate toil, build automation, and make our customers – other Afterpay engineers – effective. If you value empathy, execution-focus and communication, you will thrive here.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. In the U.S. more than 5 million customers use Afterpay and is offered by more than 15,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country – including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others.
Developer Infrastructure broadly supports containers, orchestration, infrastructure automation, CI/CD, and observability. We implement modern tooling, including Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Python, Buildkite, and the JVM – including Kotlin and Java.
Great fits for this position will also have experience with at least one of the following:
• Public cloud platforms (AWS, Heroku, GCP, Azure)
• Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, Gruntworks)
• Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, ECS Fargate, Docker, CoreOS)
• Scripting/Infra automation languages (Python, Ruby, Bash, Rust, Go…)
• Continuous Integration Deployment & Delivery (CI/CD)
• Observability (M3, Wavefront, Prometheus, SignalFX, SumoLogic, New Relic…)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Comments are closed for this post.