Website Airfind Corp
Airfind is an innovative and fast-growing mobile tech company
AirFind is an innovative product and services company that provides monetization and mobile advertising solutions to wireless carriers, Wi-Fi network providers and App developers. Through AirFind’s extensive partner network we deliver custom solutions that meet our clients’ unique business needs. Our white-label search ad monetization technology and partner branded content experiences drive higher user retention and more engaging user experiences.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will serve as the voice of the customer, responsible for driving and defining the launch of new or improved digital assets and products – web and mobile; working closely with product, ad ops and development teams to effectively coordinate complex solution design and development. The Project Manager will possess in-depth product knowledge, an understanding of the technical and functional aspects of the platform, solid grasp of data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality digital products to increase customer satisfaction, increase company revenue and/or reduce costs.
- Responsible for entire project life cycle including planning, execution, delivery, installation, certification/acceptance, and support.
- As the primary interface to the organization; work closely with account managers, product managers, and customer stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure they are properly represented and that deliverables are met.
- Gathering and definition of project requirements, schedule, milestones, internal/external dependencies, risks and target release dates.
- Daily tracking, weekly schedule updates, milestones, risks and deliverable management ensuring commitments are met on time.
- Periodic reviews to executive and internal stakeholders, accurately representing status, issues, and plans.
- External reviews to customers representing status, issues, and plans.
- Gain a solid understanding of company products, services and capabilities to properly represent them to external and internal customers.
- Support RFPs, bids, and proposals as needed.
- Definition of continuous improvement process, metrics, and tools to deliver repeatable, reliable and responsive service for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in business, computer science, or related field
- Experience managing complex technical challenges of implementing proprietary mobile and web features, supporting Android OS development and upgrade impacts working with mobile network operators (MNOs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and value added service providers.
- Certifications strongly desired e.g. Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO),
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification years of Project Management experience in mobile application development and content management
- 5 years of experience working with SDLC methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment or similar
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), TFS and other requirements/project management tools for tracking actions and issues
- Willingness to travel 25%.
- Willingness to relocate if necessary
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
To apply, send an email with your resume, with a subject line ” Project Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.