Website Airfind Corp
Airfind is an innovative and fast-growing mobile tech company
AirFind is an innovative product and services company that provides monetization and mobile advertising solutions to wireless carriers, Wi-Fi network providers and App developers. Through AirFind’s extensive partner network we deliver custom solutions that meet our clients’ unique business needs. Our white-label search ad monetization technology and partner branded content experiences drive higher user retention and more engaging user experiences.
We are looking for a Solution Engineer who will support the Sales, Account Management and Ad Ops teams in client and partner product presentations, requirements gathering for new solution implementations, system configuration and setup, and technical support across web and mobile. The Solution Engineer will possess in-depth knowledge of mobile and web technologies, a solid grasp of data analytics, and Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality digital products to increase customer satisfaction, increase company revenue and/or reduce costs.
● Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
● Educate prospects on product implementation and usage and answers their technical questions.
● Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
● Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
● Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the live assistance/customer experience industry to stay aware of trends, issues and competition.
● Work directly with customer contacts to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues associated with technology/product.
● When a solution requires additional expertise, provide customer assistance by escalating and reproducing the problem to internal development sources until a solution is reached.
● Provide customer feedback to executive and development teams to participate in functionality roadmap planning (feature enhancements – future trends/partners/vendors).
● Document technical articles or knowledgebase for use by other technical support personnel and/or customers and partners.
● Participate in the technical support on-call rotation.
● Work cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners.
● Passionate commitment to quality and success.
● Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
● Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Computer Science or Engineering/Web Development degree preferred.
● Minimum of 3 years of technical support experience.
● Android Studio Experience/Command Line/Terminal – iOS/Crashlytics/TestFLight
● Experience with Microsoft Windows OS/MAC OS administration.
● Customer Support experience including knowledge base, support ticket administration and using remote support tools.
● Understanding of and experience with client software/implementation (sandbox) testing.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to travel occasionally.
If you are interested in this job please apply at: https://airfind.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=71
To apply for this job please visit airfind.bamboohr.com.
Comments are closed for this post.