Website Airfind Corp
Airfind is an innovative and fast-growing mobile tech company
Airfind is an innovative and fast-growing mobile tech company which touches over a billion subscribers across the globe. We provide a suite of products and services to mobile carriers and handset manufacturers that help to create new revenue streams, build new touchpoints with customers and deliver engaging content experiences.
Airfind is looking for an experienced Software Development with a hands-on mindset with a focus on exceeding expectations, who operates with vision and integrity. Directors of engineering can expect to play an active role in driving high-velocity development and completion of projects, meet and report back to upper management, plan and monitor work schedules and cash flows, and work with multiple and diverse teams. Some of their responsibilities also include aligning engineering activities and projects with company goals and objectives, providing expert guidance and support, collaborating and approving newly-developed policies from various departments, and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful as a director of software development, you should have exceptional leadership, communication and project management skills, years’ of management experience, and a belief in developing the skills and talents of others. Ideal candidates will have experience in identifying and navigating organizational changes, a keen interest in international trends in engineering and leadership, and an above average emotional intelligence.
This is a hands-on position, which will require the following capabilities:
- Build, manage and develop a team of highly qualified engineers and quality assurance specialists to drive efficient execution of the product roadmap while maintaining a high level of quality with a continuous improvement mindset
- Define, maintain, prioritize and communicate a logical technical roadmap that supports delivery of the product vision in collaboration with the Product Management team
- Providing technical guidance to the organization thru a intimate understanding of the Airfind products, capabilities, limitations and forward-looking roadmap
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Presenting budgets and plans around resourcing, hosting, tooling and other engineering related cost centers.
- Finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiency
- Define, analyze and oversee key metrics to drive constant improvement in the engineering function
- 5+ years of experience in engineering management
- 3+ years of experience managing offshore teams
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree within Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Working experience with Android, MEAN stack and React frontend teams are a plus
- Industry experience with mobile advertising, mobile carriers, handset OEMs are a plus
To apply, send an email with your resume, links to samples of your work and a brief note about why you’re the best candidate for the job to Jobs@airfind.com. Subject “Director of Software Development”. Or submit your resume thru: https://airfind.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=85
No phone calls please. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Comments are closed for this post.