Our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone
At Airsorted our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. We’ve already managed over $50,000,000 in host earnings, managing 1,000s of homes in multiple cities around the world.
Working at Airsorted, you’ll be part of a dynamic, creative and supportive team, working together in our quest for global domination!
*Start Date Spring 2019*
What will you be doing
Objective: Lay the foundations for Airsorted Miami to scale and grow
The Miami General Manager’s goal is to set up operations and to grow Miami’s user base. You will be fully accountable for hitting all local goals and building the team to succeed over the longer term.
This is a role for someone who has proven general management experience in English, and if possible, Spanish in B2C markets. Excellent General Managers are resourceful, natural all rounders and excellent relationship builders – establishing a strong network of linen suppliers, cleaners and sorters, and a high performing team to run the show.
Grow revenue through marketing, partnerships and proposition management
– Explore and test strategic marketing opportunities to generate leads at a low Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
– Develop a strong PR presence for the Miami market
– Identify areas of expertise to establish Airsorted as a thought leader
– Find local media channels to target specific customer personas
Meet net homes growth targets
– Collaborate with Growth Director to optimise the sales funnel
– Devise online and offline marketing campaigns to generate leads
– Optimise website and other channels for web visit to lead conversion
– Develop the sales process to maximise lead to sign conversion
– Collaborate with Chief Sales Officer to maximise sign to live conversion
– Minimise property churn through retention activities
– Embed the Airsorted customer promise throughout the host lifecycle
Build and retain a high-quality team
– Establish and sustain an attractive employer brand to reduce recruitment cost
– Oversee supportive, empathetic line management to bring out the best in people
– Provide career and development opportunities to retain key talent
So what is your background like?
– You are an executor, able to juggle and prioritise conflicting deadlines effectively
– You have Startup experience – ideally in an B2C Operations or Commercial role
– You have experience building and managing great teams
To apply for this job please visit www.airsorted.uk.
Comments are closed for this post.