Do you have the drive and passion to join Alphametic? We’re looking for a senior or a recent graduate who would like to break into the fast-growing field of SEO and Digital Marketing and launch a career with an accomplished digital marketing agency.
Local candidates only who are available to work from our office in Midtown, Miami during work-hours. We are not interested in any remote work at this time. Must be recently graduated, or graduating soon. Must have prior internship experience. US citizens, Permanent Resident or a valid work permit to work for any employer in the US required. Alphametic does not provide any immigration visa sponsorships.
For the right candidate, we offer an hourly wage, mentorship, excellent growth opportunities, and rewarding projects. Ideally, we are looking for the internship to develop into a full-time position with Alphametic. We are looking for a self-starter with demonstrated digital marketing skills in the form of related internships and/or projects.
Business Hours:Monday – Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Alphametic is flexible with schedule hours for this position.
- Prior internship with a digital marketing agency or company and/or project experience in the area of digital media, social media ads, SEO, SEM, content marketing, web development, or analytics a plus.
- Photoshop and Design skills a plus
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality presentations and reports.
- High motivation, work ethics, professionalism, ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects without close supervision.
- Experience with digital platforms, such as Google Analytics and Adwords, and tools, such as Moz and SEMRush, a big plus.
- Experience with social media, web development and/or WordPress a plus.
- Ability to focus on a project and manage multiple assignments from start to finish.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Fluent English Speaker, including professional verbal and written communication.
- A can-do attitude, detailed oriented and organized. Good project management skills to oversee assignments from start to finish.
- Assist the company in SEO projects, including keyword research, performing analysis using tools, and reporting.
- Assist the company in preparation of client reports and presentations.
- Work with SEO analysts to optimize local listings on directories, such as Google Maps and Yelp.
- Work with a content marketing analyst to support the company’s marketing initiatives and blogging in the form of research and blog post / social media content development.
- Perform blogger research, prospecting, and email outreach to bloggers, when needed, to promote the company’s content, such as infographics and guides.
- Scheduling and creating social media posts
- Photoshop and Design skills a plus
Alphametic is Miami-based search marketing and optimization agency that helps brands achieve greater ROI from their online marketing efforts. Our team of experienced strategists and analysts led by industry-veteran, author, and speaker, Matthew Capala, is focused on delivering high-impact SEO, SEM, local, content and tech solutions for businesses that need results now, and don’t have time to spend months trying to sell on Google, Bing, and other search engines. We’ve helped major brands achieve major goals in competitive industries, including beauty, casino gaming, hospitality, tech, pharma, consumer products, energy and more. Alphametic’s current and past clients include Calvin Klein, L’Oreal, Hoval, ilani Resort, Resorts Atlantic City, Novartis, Makeup.com, Quest Diagnostics, Paragon Casino Resort, Shopkeep, DSM, and more. Our work and ideas have been featured in Inc, Forbes, Chicago Tribune, eMarketer, Huffington Post, Mashable, Entrepreneur, and The Next Web.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.