Website Anise Capital
An innovative investment firm thriving in the digital age.
Being exposed to live deals and transactions gives the opportunity to get real experience sourcing deals, qualifying leads, and working on real deals – no phony intern busy work.
– Manage the end-to-end sales process for Private Equity clients in collaboration with global SMEs and business managers.
– Conceptualize projects directly and participate in the process from due diligence through execution. This involves market analysis, some valuation work, business strategy, pitch decks, financial modeling, asset allocation, etc.
– Create, maintain, and promote product-related branding and marketing pitch materials.
– Identify potential new markets by which to expand the Anise Capital Private Equity service offering.
– Identify strategic opportunities and work with senior management and product specialists to win new mandates.
– Identify opportunities for new product development and work with management and product specialists to create new mandates.
– Develop a network throughout the industry to increase Anise Capital exposure, brand awareness, and business opportunities.
– Assisting with day-to-day project activities such as primary and secondary market research.
– Synthesizing key findings from market research in a concise manner.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.