A development expert in your pocket
We are looking for an exceptional Director of Marketing to help us grow, as we aim to change the lives of babies and their parents.
BabySparks has been downloaded by nearly 3 million parents and caregivers since we started. Now we need you to help us get to 30 million.
You are passionate and excited about delivering an exceptional product to new parents. You understand how to talk to a new mother who wants to give her baby the world, who wants to make sure that she is doing all she can. You know how to reach a new father who is navigating the world of parenthood for the first time. You love babies and you love technology (but you don’t think babies should be holding on to technology). You are passionate about early development (or could be). And you are excited about being on the ground floor of an exciting technology startup.
- Own the development of our brand and how we communicate that to the world
- Define the marketing organization, identifying and managing all external agencies and determining ideal internal hires
- Lead strategy and execution of all customer acquisition – via search, social, email and web; your goal will be to acquire as many profitable customers as possible
- Define cohesive content marketing strategy and partner with internal and external teams to execute
- Manage event strategy
The bottom line is that you will be the marketing department until you hire the resources to support you. You are the first marketing hire, you will get to build a brand from the ground up. This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right marketer.
- 8+ years of experience in B2C marketing roles
- E-commerce or internet services/products experience (including apps) a plus
- Design and execution of digital, social media, content-based, influencer-based and email-based marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to start, grow and lead a marketing team
- Native English speaker (additional languages a plus)
Who is BabySparks?
We were recently named one of the most promising EdTech startups in the world by the Global EdTech Startup Awards. We were part of the Miami 500 Startups inaugural Growth Cohort. We were named one of 50 Companies Changing the World as part of the Kairos 50 (featured in Inc Magazine). We just closed our first funding round.
BabySparks develops technology-enabled tools to help parents and caregivers support the early development of their young children. Our program and is customized to each child’s specific need, using a proprietary smart adaptive technology that learns each child’s development profile, identifies specific needs and then provides parents and caregivers with a daily activity program to support them.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.