Website BCG Digital Ventures
BCG Digital Ventures is an growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
We are getting ready to launch and scale a stealth Fintech startup focused on providing underbanked consumers access to innovative financial services. Financially backed by one of the largest alternative financial services providers in the Americas, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the $175 Billion US financial services industry for the underserved. The company is currently in pre-launch and is expected to enter the market mid-2019.
We are looking for a talented Full-stack Engineer with a passion for entrepreneurship to join and help lead the founding team at Evergreen.
What you will do:
● Lead a team of engineers to build and manage the core application and backend infrastructure for the platform including integrations with 3rd party vendors
● Design and implement the platform data strategy
● Implement new services and features in a highly collaborative environment alongside product managers, designers, and engineers.
● Manage a highly maintainable and performant codebase.
● Contribute to product roadmap and encourage collaboration within product team
● Lead solution architecture sessions with engineers and other team members.
● Mentor and lead other engineering team members
● Play a key role in hiring and growing the engineering team
● 7+ years software engineering experience with expertise in designing and developing a RESTful service oriented and/or microservice architecture
● Experience with developing serverless platforms
● Experience with AWS services (Lambda, VPC, API Gateway, Cognito, DynamoDB, etc.)
● Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.)
● DevOps experience with knowledge on how to setup, configure, and maintain a CI/CD pipeline (gitlab)
● Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. agile software development, continuous deployment, behavior driven development, code review, design documentation, etc.)
● Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g.: Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
● Entrepreneurial / Startup Experience
● Experience in the financial services industry
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or of equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Comments are closed for this post.