LaunchCode is a non-profit solving the tech talent gap and paving new pathways to economic opportunity through apprenticeships and job placement in technology. We’re seeking a hyper-motivated manager to lead NASA-safety-check-level-crucial elements of our job placement program and help us expand tech greatness in the South Florida area.
Are you a person who’s always listening for connections? Got an earnest drive to open doors to opportunity for others and make an impact on their lives? Do people you meet on the bus or waiting in line often find themselves telling you their life story, and before you know it, you’ve discovered that your friend’s aunt is exactly the person they need to meet to solve a problem? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
Business Development Manager
LaunchCode is recruiting two high-energy and results-driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join and build our sales team in Miami, FL. You will lay the foundation of this sales effort through identifying prospective clients and articulating the value of LaunchCode for their business. As a Business Development Manager, you will work strategically with our company team to find new customers that fit the LaunchCode ecosystem.
As the first line of contact, you are able to understand the diverse business needs of our customers. You are quick on your feet and possess grit to overcome objections. You will become an expert in selling the value of hiring non-traditional entry-level tech talent. You will use your convincing personality and passion for winning to raise the bar of success, documenting and tracking qualified opportunities to close business. You will use a data-driven approach to outbound sales that incorporates prospecting, email communication, and calling 50 potential customers per day.
- Prospect customers that are a good fit for LaunchCode
- Utilize cold calling to qualify leads and set up meetings with potential customers
- Build our business through outreach emails and phone calls
- Create a great first impression for our prospects by inspiring them to learn about how LaunchCode can benefit their business
- Gain sales exposure and experience by partnering with internal Account Managers
- Learn and maintain a firm understanding of our sales process
- Thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Attain and consistently exceed your monthly quotas
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- A strong sense of urgency in generating activity and outcome
- Equivalent practical experience to thrive in the role
- 6+ months in a qualifying or prospecting role required
- Intellect, passion, curiosity, hunger, and grit
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making abilities
- Operates comfortably in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A resilient and persuasive personality
- No reservations communicating over the phone
This is a full-time position working approximately 40 hours per week
$40,000-$50,000 with extensive commission opportunities
Apply online here: https://launchcode.aaimtrack.com/jobs/391543.html No phone calls, please. References should be available upon request. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. We highly recommend applying as early as possible for the best chance of moving forward. The employment eligibility of all new hires will be verified using E-Verify.
We Heart Diversity
LaunchCode supports and fosters leadership from underrepresented communities. We strongly encourage folks from immigrant communities and communities of color, as well as those who identify as women, LGBTQ or under-resourced to apply. LaunchCode is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of LaunchCode are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit launchcode.aaimtrack.com.
Comments are closed for this post.