OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we’re building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. OpenStore is founded by Keith Rabois, Jack Abraham, Michael Rubenstein, Matt Lanter and Jeremy Wood who bring a successful track record and expertise.
We are seeking a Capital Markets Lead to develop and execute OpenStore’s capital strategy. As a part of the Finance team, you’ll be a steward of our financial health and ensure our ability to maintain growth and liquidity. You’ll have a seat at the table for mission-critical decisions and drive company strategy. You’ll be responsible for building both balance sheet and operational leverage as we acquire new businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll build external relationships: Initiate and maintain relationships with new and existing investors and lenders.
- You’ll execute deals: As the first member of the Capital Markets team, own deal processes from start to finish, including structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution.
- You’ll drive growth: Contribute to OpenStore’s growth strategy, product roadmap and performance tracking
- You’ll contribute to many areas: Work cross-functionally across the organization (Pricing, Product, Legal, Engineering, Finance) to implement operational improvements and support Capital Markets initiatives.
- You’ll represent OpenStore: Attend relevant conferences and maintain relationships with key industry participants to prospect future deals and structures.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience in debt capital markets, fixed-income investing or trading, private equity or consulting.
- Experience negotiating and closing complex financial transactions.
- Exposure to structured finance transactions, including warehouses, securitizations or forward flow agreements.
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills.
- Experience at a high growth technology company is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or other analytics tools is a plus.
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.