Senior Manager, Field Marketing
CareCloud is transforming the healthcare experience with the industry’s most modern, flexible and powerful cloud-based platform to help providers maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their practices while connecting and collaborating directly with patients in support of better care. CareCloud solutions include revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health records, advanced billing rules, and analytics.
CareCloud is a high-growth company serving ambulatory medical practices of all sizes. We evolve quickly and innovate constantly.
CareCloud is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Field Marketing to work in its HQ in Miami, Florida. This person will create and execute a comprehensive events & outreach program that includes a broad-range of field marketing initiatives including sponsoring outside conferences and producing CareCloud’s own in-house events. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, natural leader, and meticiously detail-oriented. Candidates for this position must be passionate about the discipline of event marketing and demonstrate the ability to execution, oversee budgeting and planning, while demonstrating leadership and confidence. The Senior Manager, Field Marketing will be responsible for managing and attending experiential marketing programs on a national scale. The individual will work within the Marketing department and other outside agencies to maximize the effectiveness of CareCloud’s field marketing program.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to make an impact within a rapidly growing company in an industry that is plagued by stagnation and overbearing complexity.
- 6+ years of demand generation experience at a B2B enterprise software company
- Minimum of 5 yearrs of relevant event planning and logistics experience
- Able to work in a collaborative and creative environment which promotes teamwork
- Strong management experience in building and coordinating event teams and vendors
- Experience in all phases of event management and corporate communications
- The discipline to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- Fantastic people and networking skills
- Proficiency in budget tracking and financial planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines and to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Creative problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other campaign management systems
- Ability to work with customers and external partners
- Ability to travel
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategic plan by creating and maintaining an annual marketing calendar of events
- Partnering with the field sales team to identify quarterly and yearly priorities that roll up into a cohesive regional plan
- Collaborate with the demand generation, marketing operations & corporate communications teams to ensure a tight lead management system, and a coordinated marketing, qualification and sales effort
- Plan, execute and measure all regional marketing programs, such as field customer events, regional tradeshows, executive programs, direct marketing campaigns, and other demand generation activities
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles, ensuring key metrics are bubbled up in Salesforce.com dashboards and communicated in regular reports to key stakeholders
- Build and manage programs in Marketo and Salesforce CRM
- Budget management
- Travel approximately 30% for events and outreach support within the U.S.
CareCloud is an equal employment opportunity employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=CCloud&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US# →