CareCloud is looking for forward-thinking engineers, developers and product development leaders with experience building highly scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based systems using open source technologies and agile development methods.
What we do:
CareCloud leverages cutting-edge technology to connect a disjointed healthcare industry. We’re disrupting the status quo by providing beautiful software solutions as useful as they are usable, helping practices increase profitability and productivity. Our applications are built using a state-of-the-art full-stack framework with a rich web client engineered and scaled to help us mastermind a revolution of the healthcare industry.
If you are passionate about technology, obsessed over user experience and thrive on solving complex problems, we want to meet you.
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a dynamic technology company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital investors Intel Capital and Norwest Venture Partners. Poised for explosive growth and located in beautiful Miami, CareCloud offers a unique opportunity to work with a talented, creative and diverse team to build something that will change the world. Sound like a place for you?
What we are looking for:
CareCloud is looking for a talented, experienced and passionate Sr. Quality Engineer. We’re looking for a self-starter to text features from the ground up with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
- Provide necessary definition, development, and deployment of product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development
- Responsible for creating QA plans and orchestrating the final delivery of software releases to customer visible environments
- Work with a development team in an Agile environment to develop and maintain policies for documentation of all test plans, test cases, QA strategies, and processes
- Complete assigned test cases and test plans in a timely fashion
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, and security testing
- Work with QA team members, software developers, and system and database administrators to trouble-shoot test failures in the various test/customer environments.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in QA and software testing
- Experience using web applications and QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Commercial experience in testing user interfaces and mock objects concepts
- In-depth knowledge of the process and skills to produce the tools needed to automate testing
- Knowledge of software development life cycle principles, Agile practices and software change management
- Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and self-motivation skills
- Healthcare IT (EHR, RCM) knowledge is a strong plus!
- SQL or relational database knowledge
- Web Services testing – strong plus
- Experience with automated test processes – strong plus
CareCloud is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=CCloud&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US# →