Website CAS AUTO GROUP
Leader in global independent dealerships and fleet business
Sr. Software Engineer – Job Description
We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design, utility, and agile methodologies.
● Work with development teams and product manager to ideate software solutions.
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the frontend of applications through appealing visual design.
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
● Write effective APIs.
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
● Create security and data protection settings.
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
● Write technical documentation.
● Collaborate with co-workers across the organization to improve software.
● Proven experience as a Sr. Software Engineer or similar role
● Experience developing web and mobile applications.
● Familiarity with common stacks
HTML, CSS, XML, TypeScript, React, React Native, Next.js)
● Strong experience with API development and integration (e.g., GraphQL, REST)
● Knowledge of multiple backend languages (e.g. Node, Python, C#)
● Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL), web servers (e.g.
Apache, Amazon AWS) and UI/UX design
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● Data-driven with an analytical mind
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.