As a Chief Design Officer for QuickNode, you will be working on things like defining brand guidelines, building out an elite design team, establishing components, style guides and design systems for our design team to use as well as standing up design ops processes. As part of your role you will be responsible for many design duties, including setting team culture, cadence, maintaining context across design assets, and choosing design tools.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on keeping our product design crisp and useful.
You’ll be working directly with the current product team and executive team.
We need you to have experience with:
- Building out a design team and design ops processes
- Setting a brand voice for design
- Creating style guides and brand guidelines
- Designing in modern tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe
- Creating user interfaces based on customer feedback
- Creating magnificent marketing assets (website, banners, etc)
- Interviewing customers to understand their needs
- Designing for desktop first and mobile devices
- Working directly with front end engineers to ensure your design is pixel perfect
- Working with other designers on projects
- Using and creating components and other advanced tools for designing UI
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.