Free assistant for FAFSA
WHO we are
Rebuilders of the Government Industry; Citizen is the Justice League of interfaces. With four years B2C experience we act as an interface between the Government and citizens enabling a frictionless experience while filing government forms.
Citizen strives to keep a start-up and creative environment by being disruptive, game changer, and truly innovative. Our team is composed of the best and the brightest, working with cutting edge technology while maintaining a casual working environment. We are looking for a high-energy, down-to-earth engineer who is ready to build out our next-gen technology and continue to disrupt the market.
If you are a software engineer with 8+ years of experience in a full-stack environment and want to join one of the hottest B2C tech-company in Miami, the opportunity is on this page.
Becoming a part of Citizen’s Justice League is very exciting and is a challenging opportunity to make a huge impact and help thousands of citizens.
GC and U.S citizens only
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with designers, engineers, and product leads to create innovative solutions.
- Leverage Citizen micro services architecture to build awesome products and tools.
- Work with the engineering team to contribute to the ongoing development and continuous integration.
- Build and maintain APIs/Web-applications.
- Research best software design practices and implementations.
- Support the design, implementation, and deployment of internet-scale systems and services.
- Ensure company standards are applied to development process.
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems.
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from specifications through release.
- Solid understanding of software design best practices as Design Patterns and Design Principles.
- Extensive development on building RESTful APIs.
- Must understand and be experienced with Object Oriented Programming and Object Oriented Design.
- Experience on a variety of languages as Nodejs,Golang, PHP and Java.
- Expert Knowledge on Relational Databases as MySql and No Relational Databases as MongoDB
- Solid experience in unit testing and continuous integration.
- Solid understanding of the Agile software development process.
- Proficient in SEO requirements and HTML semantic for proper content organization.
- Minimum 8 years experience designing and developing level enterprise APIs/Web Applications.
- Must be process-oriented and have discipline.
- Solid understanding on Micro-service Architecture Pattern.
- Experience with building large scale online platforms.
- Expert knowledge on Event-driven architecture and distributed systems.
- Proficient Experience on NodeJS
- Practical experience designing, developing and implementing Nodejs applications.
- Familiarity with Cloud based Software-as-a-Service applications and AWS.
- TDD experience is a plus.
- Expert on Unit testing frameworks for Nodejs.
- Knowledge of languages as Go, Java and Php
- Competitive compensation
- PTO Available
- Paid Holiday
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Breakfast every Friday and Grand Slam breakfast once a month.
- Company events.
- Work from home 1/wk option
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=c1fd5530dc7cee2f&tk=1bavgpmto1d9mfuo&from=companyalert,arcsredesigntst1&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts →