Launched by an experienced team of entrepreneurs in June 2019, CLASSIC.COM is an early stage startup that empowers classic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the classic car industry – including market values, price comparisons, auction alerts and more.
- Improving front-end UX based on sketches and/or designs provided
- Building a Metrics Dashboard for team and investor use
- Connecting to a partner API to display data
- Bug reconnaissance and fixing
- Reporting your progress, roadblocks, and ideas at weekly team meetings
You will be joining a small, nimble team that values collaboration and individual accountability. We dream big, execute quickly, and pivot as needed. You will be expected to not know everything, be willing to fail, learn fast, be honest, be forthright, and have fun while doing it. After all, we get to think about classic cars all day – what could be more fun than that?
You are probably the right fit if you:
- Know Python, building web apps
- Have experience building and working with APIs
- Have a passion and desire for continuously learning and sharpening your skills
- Love cars
At a minimum you should be comfortable working with:
- React & Redux
- PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Git / Github
- REST APIs
- Working in the terminal (ssh)
Does this sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I want to work with you”. Attach your resume and answer the following questions in your email:
- Why are you the person we should hire for this position?
- What’s one aspect of our current website that you think can be improved (this can be anything from UX to visual to technical)?
This job is based at our office in Miami, Florida.
CLASSIC.COM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.classic.com.
Comments are closed for this post.