Website Classic Motors
The Online Product Manager at Classic Motors is a new role, created to manage the digital experience for our web properties – currently including: Classic.com, FJ.co, and DriveStraat.com, with additional brands expected over time. You will work within a team of developers, designers, and marketers to support, update and build products that enable potential customers to experience our brand and custom-order our vehicles online. The Online Product Manager is the voice of the business to the Technology team, and is accountable for the vision, scope, and scale of the online products.
- Lead UX for all aspects of our web presence, ensuring that we are delivering the best user experience across all interactions with our brands online
- Derive project roadmap from business requirements, and communicate status against roadmap regularly to stakeholders
- Monitor project progress throughout the development process, adapting requirements as needed based on new requests, technical issues as they arise or business development-related requests
- Research potential feature updates and build them into the product roadmap
- Manage sprint planning, and retrospectives (Note: we don’t follow “scrum” religiously, but we develop processes that work for the team).
- Lead QA of all features, ensuring full testing
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years in technology product management and/or digital marketing
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish preferred – fluency in English required.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects across diverse groups, including UX design, creative, development, and QA – work prioritization and planning
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving meaningful results
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, cross-collaboration and team skills
- Knowledge of E-commerce business KPIs and technologies
- Solid technical background that supports you in providing guidance to the team.
- A nuanced sense of when to strongly advocate for a position and when to seek compromise.
Apply now by sending a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Online Project Manager”.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.