At Clutch, delivering amazing explanations is our core. We’re a game-changing edtech startup, providing quality, on-demand video content to address some of the most difficult concepts our students will ever have to understand. A tenacity toward surprising our students with an awesome learning experience is critical to our success. We are a growth-stage startup, with investments from both Techstars and 500 Startups, located in Miami, FL.
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer who is ready to be engaged in all aspects of product development, from ideation to user testing. Our product development process is user-centric and quick-to-market where iteration, listening and collaboration are key to building successful products. As a UI/UX Designer, you are a creative problem solver with strong communication skills as you will be working closely with the Product team whilst balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Work closely with our Product team to optimize and brainstorm new and existing features
Influence design direction of new products
- Effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors for both mobile and web
- Collaborate with the other teams to bring products to market in a “fail fast” environment
- Own the end-to-end design process including all deliverables: user flows, wireframes, and visual designs
- User test new workflows with our users to constantly drive improvements
- Develop and maintain an internal style guide for all visual assets used
- Independently motivate yourself to creatively think through problems and provide usable solutions with our customers in mind
- Craft innovative solutions that satisfy end-users and embodies Clutch’s brand
- Experience designing B2C web and mobile applications
- Analytics and data-driven to inform design decisions
- The ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes in an iterative environment
- Proficiency in Sketch and any prototyping tools (Marvel, Atomic, InVision, Framer)
- Knowledge of best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
What we offer
- Be an integral part of a growth-stage startup that is rapidly expanding
- Develop a product that is helping thousands of students across the country
- Get daily emails from students reminding us how much they love us
- Work out of our Edgewater office (5 min from Wynwood & Downtown, 10 min from Miami Beach). Unlimited coffee, energy drinks, snacks, free Monday team lunches.
- Flexible work arrangement. Want to work from home sometimes? That’s okay!
- Salary of $50-65k/year, based on level of prior experience and immediate impact
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.clutchprep.com/jobs#op-195379-uiux-designer →