Website Coastal Risk Consulting
Environmental Risk Assessment SaaS
Software Developer for GIS/Risk Assessment Modeling System
Coastal Risk Consulting, LLC (CRC), is a SE Florida-based, geospatial data and analytics startup. Coastal Risk is a best-in-class provider of online, comprehensive, flood, natural hazard, and climate change impact risk assessments to individuals, businesses, and governments for every property in the US. See, www.riskfootprint.com. We began business in 2015 with three world-class scientists, who believed that fast, accurate and affordable risk assessments were required to help billions of people around the world become safer, more sustainable, and resilient in a changing climate. Coastal Risk is pioneering a new business model to accelerate resilience for its clients, which include: individuals and homebuyers, Commercial Real Estate, Banking, and Government vertical markets. Coastal Risk is in startup mode, so salary expectations should be adjusted accordingly. Stock options and stock bonuses are available. Must sign a Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete. Coastal Risk is located in Boca Raton, FL, which is convenient to all major airport hubs in SE Florida. In 2016, CRC was awarded two, American Business Awards (“Stevies”), Silver for the Best Business Services Start-Up and Bronze in the Best Tech Start-Up category. Coastal Risk’s RiskFootprint™ technology has been recently integrated into the US Green Building Council’s LEED and RELi Certification programs. https://www.usgbc.org/articles/introducing-riskfootprint-enhancing-resilience-through-climate-risk-analysis.
Visit www.riskfootprint.com for more detailed information.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in both verbal and written form;
· Work well in a team environment;
· Substantial experience in Esri ArcGIS development and Esri ArcGIS web services;
· AWS certifications and experience in developing web portals and APIs as a front end for existing algorithmic, GIS modeling and report production source code;
· Closely work with Company scientists and subject matter experts to process and incorporate new datasets into the RiskFootprint™ report template;
· Identify potential improvements for the RiskFootprint™ report such as faster report generation, cartographic enhancements, and better external web services;
· Provide support as needed to meet the firm’s Service Level Agreements with clients;
· Meticulously identify and document user requirements for applications;
· Maintain and develop QA/QC procedures.
· BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Experience in geospatial programming (Python, SQL, VBA), API integration, Batch Processing;
· Proficiency in the processing and analyzing raster and vector geospatial data;
· Web map publishing utilizing ArcGIS Server or GeoServer;
· AWS Certification(s);
· Available on off-hours and weekends to troubleshoot and maintain AWS server, if problems arise;
· English proficiency;
· South Florida candidate a plus.
Coastal Risk Consulting is based in Boca Raton, FL. Working remotely is expected.
Part-Time to start. Full-time possible after initial period. Start immediately.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter specifying your availability to:
Albert J. Slap, President
Coastal Risk Consulting, LLC
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.