The Junior Investment Analyst will support the investment team focused on private equity investments. This position will be responsible for assisting the investment professionals as they analyze new investments, prepare investment recommendations, and monitor the portfolio of current investments.
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring
- Undergraduate Degree in accounting or finance, with demonstrated academic achievement in financial analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of accounting, and financial statement analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and set priorities.
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Highly organized with strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team with individuals of diverse background and the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.