Head of Product Management
About the job:
We need a Head of Product Management who is continuously adapting and excited to lead, develop and implement the product strategy and drive innovation for new products that will reach millions of consumers. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch. As the Lead Product and Innovation Manager, you will serve as the main product manager, you are in charge of product definition, roadmap, and direction of our search and information evaluation product. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at a start-up speed. You will also be responsible for building out the Product Management team. In this role you will work closely with UI/UX design teams and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, strategists etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to information and information evaluation. As the Head of Product Management, you are responsible for guiding products throughout the creation and execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users. You will be responsible for overseeing both Search and Information Evaluation, you will own the vision, direction, and priorities to scale and transform the experience of our consumer-facing product. You will partner closely with cross-functional executives to align business and product strategy while providing transparency into roadmaps and managing expectations. You will partner with Engineering, UI/UX, Strategy, and Marketing teams to effectively launch and optimize engagement with our product.
From your first day, you’ll make a valuable — and valued — contribution. We are a fast-growing company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of consumers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines.
· Understand the search and information evaluation ecosystem, markets, and user journeys in depth
· You will be responsible for all Product Management aspects. This includes a definition of the product, maintaining 6-month and yearly roadmaps, prioritizing features, and engaging with customers and partners
· Launch new products and features test their performance
· Develop and execute a going multi-variant testing strategy
· You will research and test competitor/partner products with the objective of providing input during the creation, review of product and solutions requirement documents
· You will present technical presentations to customers, partners, and the field, and also gather feedback to influence product and solution offerings
· You will partner with customers and the strategy and marketing teams to facilitate successful customer proof of concept deployments
· Work collaboratively with Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other cross-functional teams on cutting edge technologies
· Drive growth through the successful delivery of services offerings
· Increase customer engagements while decreasing operating margins
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products.
· 10+ years of experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: digital media, digital ratings, search,
· Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and product design discussions
· Experience identifying user personas and use cases, and documenting requirements and specifications
· Experience with lean product development and minimal requirement multivariant testing
· Ability to build detailed, technical collateral from scratch
· Track record of developing and delivering formal and informal training material and technical presentations aimed at educating customers, partners, or sales teams.
· Experience with setting up data and analytics required to implement learning milestones, track actionable metrics, split-tests, cohort analysis
· Experience building a product team and creating, developing and launching new products
· Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
· Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
· Experience in one or more of the following: information evaluation, search, big data, security and privacy, development and operations, or artificial intelligence/machine learning.
· Experience with enterprise or web search & information retrieval
· Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Ad Operations, Customer Support, Product Marketing.
· Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
· Familiar with Kaban or other lean product development methodologies for product prioritization and testing
About the Company:
The company is a search and information evaluation company that is dedicated to addressing the problems of disinformation and political partiality. We put the power of reliable media consumption in the hands of the people. Our search engine and evaluation destination use machine objectivity to score any type of search result so that people know the reliability and political slant of information before they click. Instead of relying on human analysis, we use scientific rigor and multiple machine learning algorithms to reduce misinformation and manipulation.
Our environment is fast paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously, and hands one from day one, with minimal supervision in an ever-changing environment. You will need to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills. The right mix of organizational and communication skills will be the key to success. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities are also essential. We are looking for people ready to lead by example, be selfless in your leadership across teams, collaborate with your peers, and partner with colleagues and external partners.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.