Reloadly, a tech startup is the world’s first marketplace to access to mobile operator API services through our world class set of enterprise grade APIs. As we continue to expand our website, feature sets, and product offerings, we’re looking for a driven and experienced content marketer to take our content to new heights.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Content Marketer to increase our content output, readership and customer base. As part of our Product / Marketing Team, you’ll develop a sound content strategy to be carried out with the help of your fellow content creators, defining goals and measuring reach continually. Essentially, the perfect candidate will be responsible to create content by means of blogs, videos, infographics, webinars, slide decks, courses, podcast, research report, press release, white paper, case study, and social media content marketing.
- Set the thought leadership agenda and develop a content roadmap to support it.
- Author compelling content across different channels (web, blog, social media, video, e-mail)
- Work with team to produce high quality content on a regular basis, which includes customer case studies, blogs, infographics, videos, white papers, benchmark reports, etc. that engages and converts our target customers.
- Transform technical content, use cases and abstract concepts into meaningful, business-relevant messaging that furthers Reloadly’s reputation as an industry leader in delivering high-value content to its customers.
- Develop content strategies, promotion and distribution plans that drive readership and conversions.
- Deliver integrated campaigns to generate and nurture leads.
- Establish and enforce editorial guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
- Analyze content performance and use data insights to iterate, improve and maximize results.
- Partner with Team Leads on marketing and content needs for prospects, customers and partners.
- Define social strategies in order to effectively promote co-marketing and demand generation programs.
- Use data and analytics to continually measure the impact of content and optimize content marketing programs on all identified marketing and sales channels.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B content marketing, ideally in an enterprise SaaS company.
- You are curious, inquisitive, and excellent at creative problem-solving.
- You know how to tackle complex projects or concepts and multitask under pressure, in a fast-paced work environment.
- You have exceptional storytelling, brand writing and social marketing skills.
- You are proactive and organized with experience in creating and carrying out long-term content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.