Crowd Capital is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our mobile platform development and own the mobile roadmap and vision. Reporting directly to the CEO and working with our engineering partners, you will design, develop, and execute the next generation of our Android / iOS / Web app and define the interaction with Back End systems. You will prioritize key capabilities that align with Crowd Capital’s mission while keeping the Borrowers’ needs top of mind. You will lead cross-functional teams and take ownership of delivering software products that solve stakeholder, Investor, and Borrower problems. The role will be located in Miami, FL, or remote on a full-time basis.
About Crowd Capital
Crowd Capital is an early-stage game-changing fintech startup that enables US families facing foreclosure to keep their homes and regain their financial stability while providing market-beating returns to investors and social impact at scale. We are launching a simplified technology platform approach to risk assessment, loan modification, and counseling for families at risk of losing their homes coupled with an investment platform to support these families while profiting from the increased stability of their mortgages.
We are building a diverse team with the core belief that it is possible to do good while generating above market average returns for our customers. If you are an energetic, passionate, and creative individual, apply for a chance to work with a promising tech startup in the social impact and fintech space.
What you’ll do…
Crowd Capital is looking for a self-driven individual with a “get it done” mentality that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems while creating value for all our stakeholders. The right candidate would describe themselves as someone who is creative and enjoys seeing tasks from multiple vantage points. We will be looking for a candidate that can “wear many hats.” Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Define and oversee mobile product strategy, processes, scope, features, prioritization, backlog, experimentation, and go to market strategy
- Understand Borrowers’ needs by conducting interviews and market research, leveraging your personal experience, and partnering cross-functionally with domain experts within Crowd Capital
- Collaborate with the management team, UI/UX, Engineering, and Product Marketing to analyze, design, and deliver innovative solutions for the Crowd Capital core set of applications, from Borrower to internal management tools that provide a seamless experience for the end-users
- Create and prioritize User Stories from Product Management Epics along with their acceptance criteria; incorporate prioritized User Stories into sprint planning and roadmap objectives
- Establish product success metrics and execute against them, balancing business goals, UX guidelines, and technical constraints
- Build and improve processes for collecting user feedback, building requirements, and maintaining a long-term roadmap
- Lead teams through daily scrum ceremonies
- Produce product documentation for internal consumption, write and publish external release notes
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value
- Drive product usage reporting and ongoing monitoring / management of released features
- We will rely on you to use multiple systems to organize, follow up, keep data / designs up to date, and report to key stakeholders on progress / ideas
Who we’re looking for…
The Product Manager role is an exciting opportunity to work on our game-changing new platform. We are looking for someone who will roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. An adaptable self-starter who can create structure in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments. Someone who will challenge the status quo and ask why before figuring out the how.
- Proven success in a digital product management role is a must
- You have at least 4 years of relevant Product Management experience with exposure to product and development teams, UI/UX, design thinking, and Agile development methodology
- You have at least 2 years of product management experience focused on Android and iOS platform development
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field or demonstrated experience working in this space
- You thrive in a startup environment with prior experience in early-stage projects
- You have experience launching end-to-end mobile products across a cross-functional team that drives business results
- You have experience working on financial technology or real estate technology, ideally for mobile devices
- You have the ability to collaborate in a manner that is influential, respectful, open-minded, and encourages accountability
- You have hands-on experience with complex project management and understand how to manage priorities
- You have outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- You have experience in product management and requirements management systems such as Aha and Jira
- You have experience with UI/UX design software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc)
- You have the capacity to quickly ramp up your understanding of a new industry and problem space
- You have a passion to learn, but also a passion to teach!
Should preferably have an understanding of a financial institution or a fintech company related to analyzing loans, underwriting, or credit ratings. It will help you to hit the ground running if you have prior experience or knowledge in one or more of the following domains:
- Debt / Loan Servicing
- Financial Technology
- Real Estate Technology
- Property Technology
Why Crowd Capital?
Joining the Crowd Capital product team now is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a game-changing social impact fintech. We’re building a team of people who are passionate about applying cutting edge technology and product design to deliver exciting platform driven products to the marketplace. With us, you will find an opportunity to deliver best of breed software and take satisfaction from doing things right. If you’re eager to learn, Crowd Capital will give you the varied experiences and challenges to grow, and the professional development backing to make sure you succeed along the way. We are working hard to build a supportive culture of tech forward thinking, failing fast, high collaboration, always with a focus on quality. If it sounds like you’re one of us, then let’s talk!
What we offer …
- An opportunity to shape an early-stage, mission-driven company and help thousands of families keep their homes and regain their financial stability
- Live anywhere you want in North America – Speed matters to Scale, so we’ve been building a distributed team of the best talent since we started
- Professional growth at a fast-growing startup with a proven founder and leadership team
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity for early team members
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible schedule and working remotely 90 – 100% of the time
Crowd Capital is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Crowd Capital does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Crowd Capital complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Comments are closed for this post.