Website Currency Exchange International
Currency Exchange International (CXI) is a Money Service Business based in Orlando, Florida.
Currency Exchange International, Corp. is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CXI) and OTC (CURN). CXI provides a wide range of foreign exchange services to customers in both the United States and in Canada. CXI’s primary business channels to service customers are through its company-owned branch locations and foreign exchange partnerships with financial institutions and corporations. CXI has been providing global payment solutions for clients that span wide-ranging industries. As one of North America’s leading foreign exchange wholesalers, CXI can provide personalized and efficient service, competitive rates, as well as a number of settlement options.
Our Value Statement: We help our clients identify and create foreign exchange solutions, delivering a best practices approach through unparalleled customer service and integrated technology to create significant financial and operational efficiencies.
- Customer First – We earn the right to be our clients’ first
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest standard to build trust.
- Collaborative – We always win as a team.
- Innovative – We find new methods to deliver change and advance technology to the industry.
- Passionate – We are driven to be the best in class.
Currency Exchange International is looking for a proactive, results-driven, and organized professional to the join the team as an IT Helpdesk Representative at their Office in Miami, Florida.
- Assisting with local helpdesk issues
- Responding to help requests from remote branch locations and offices including the use of remote access tools and troubleshooting with end-users over the phone or messenger
- Thoroughly documenting completed work using the company ticketing system
- Hands-on work for various cabling or installation purposes within the office, which may require climbing a ladder and using basic tools
- Provide on-call support to office users during some off-hours
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019 and various administrative tasks
- Familiar with simple network troubleshooting of gateways, modems, firewalls, switches.
- Experience with remote access software such as ScreenConnect or Remote Desktop
- Troubleshooting Windows installation issues including drivers, printers, scanners, and other software
- Formatting and installing Windows Operating Systems, either manually or via mass-imaging technologies, like MDT
- Using a ticketing system for prioritizing and documenting progress on issues and projects within the company and department
- Familiar with patch management and asset inventory technologies and methodology
- Proficiency with OS-native or OS-agnostic programming languages to be used for scripting automated tasks
- Cutting and terminating Ethernet patch cables
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in technology
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in a PC/local area network support environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of PCs, laptops, printers, and peripheral hardware devices.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, MS-DOS, communications software, virus protection, and diagnostic software.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve onsite and remote PC related computing problems.
- Commuter Reimbursement – CXI will pay the toll, bus or metro cost in and out of work
- Holiday Pay – Paid day off for 7 designated holidays throughout the year
- Vacation – Vacation entitlement commensurate with experience
- Sick/Personal Days – 1 week of paid sick/personal time off
- Health/Dental/Vision – CXI pays 60% of the Health/Dental/Vision Insurance premiums
- Short and Long-Term Disability – Plan premiums are fully covered by CXI
- 401K Plan – Eligible to enroll in this plan after 1 year of employment
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@cxifx.com
Comments are closed for this post.