As our director of product, you will be working on things like synthesizing customer feedback into product requirements for development teams to execute against, understanding the existing product line and customer journey, setting requirements for data collection, analysis and action as well as eventually growing a team of product managers. You will be responsible for translating the CEO’s product vision into actionable plans that are then executed in tandem with the technology and revenue leadership at the company across several aspects of product: API, new chains, checkout, analytics, and developer lifecycle. We also expect every product focused person to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on delivering a strong product that executes our go-to market strategy.
You’ll be working directly with the Co-CEOs: Dmitry Shklovsky and Alex Nabutovsky.
We need you to have experience with:
- Creating and delivering product roadmaps
- Speaking with customers directly to understand product needs
- Building with Web3 developer APIs
- Reviewing support tickets to understand product needs
- Creating leveragable collateral, FAQs, presentations for the broader organization to understand product strategy
- Building out a product organization / hiring product managers
- Creating and presenting data analysis to executive stakeholders on customer behavior and resulting insights
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.