Website Drinkfinity, a PepsiCo Venture
**40 HOUR A WEEK CONTRACTOR ROLE – TEMP TO PERM**
Drinkfinity Multimedia Designer
The Drinkfinity Multimedia Designer is the person who is responsible for developing and executing content/assets for web (Drinkfinity.com, social media and Amazon), newsletters, video/ads and other touch points. This person will develop ads using existing and developed elements, illustrations, infographics and support the Web, Retention and Acquisition teams to make Drinkfinity nimbler and more effective in the creation and deployment of assets.
This person focuses on brand design and supports all aspects of the look and feel of the brand, across consumer touch points in partnership with Drinkfinity Design Manager (dotted line reporting) and as directed by Drinkfinity.com lead. Collaborating with coworkers and on occasion external agency partners in developing design concepts across a variety of projects.
They will be responsible for:
· Generates creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) in line with brand guardrails in order to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members
· Experience with social media, digital, print and video creation and editing using Adobe Creative Suite
· Execute those requirements into design solutions
· Responsible for driving to final design recommendations, decisions and design approval to enable artwork execution / production phases
· Ensure thorough consideration of all project variables and that the final solution will perform as planned.
· 70% digital + video + GIFs 30% stills, illustration, elements and images
· Bachelor degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design or related field
· 3-5 years minimum work experience in multimedia or graphic design
· Expert in using the Adobe Creative Suite softwares
· Extraordinary design taste
· Works well with others to deliver results; keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
· Strong communication skills, ability to explain creative ideas and present design concepts
· Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
· Interest in working with a highly dynamic team with the ambitious goal of reinventing beverages
· Cool office in Downtown Miami
· Covered parking included
· Modern open-space layout with lots of breakouts
· Dog-friendly office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.