Financial Services for Live Events
As Endorser’s Chief Accounting Officer, you’ll have lead responsibility for our technical accounting and internal reporting, developing and maintaining all accounting policy, principles, internal controls, and the management of external reporting requirements. Focus includes driving shareholder value through collaborating with the CFO to develop financial strategies, working collaboratively with commercial leaders to advance the company’s growth strategy and driving corporate financial and accounting literacy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the accounting, tax, and financial reporting/technical accounting departments.
- Direct and lead accounting teams in the development, implementation and oversight of company-wide accounting policies and controls consistent with SEC, US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Advise the CFO on strategic accounting issues and opportunities.
- Overseeing General Ledger functions; assure accuracy, timeliness, and conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices in accordance with GAAP
- Provide the strategic vision, tactical execution and leadership necessary to enable and enhance the company’s operations and growth initiatives, leveraging innovative, best-in-class accounting strategies.
- Prepare and update financial records and monitor all bookkeeping to ensure accuracy; lead month-, quarter- and year-end financial processes.
- Drive continuous process improvement in all areas of responsibility.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiaries and foreign operations and the performance, training and development of financial personnel
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in audit/finance/technical accounting with 7+ years in a senior financial leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA certification required.
- Strong technical accounting required.
- Financial services industry experience is highly desired.
- In-depth knowledge of public-company financial activities, policies and processes, including multi currency consolidations, SEC reporting, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- International experience to include assessing and improving the financial process and reporting for multiple business units with operations in multiple countries.
- A proven initiator, innovator and influencer, driving change, improving processes, and providing sound solutions to both complex and routine business issues.
- Strong proficiency in ERP systems. Workday is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.