Financial Services for Live Events
As Endorser’s Chief Financial Officer, you’ll establish and administer business plans, goals, deliverables and strategies to align with the business and create value. Directly responsible for formulating and implementing short and long-term financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. You will help shape our strategy and manage all of our financial matters.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Oversee disposition, capital raising, financing, and re-capitalization of investment efforts.
- Assist in identifying potential venture debt, mezz, and warehouse capital providers.
- Negotiate and structure final terms.
- Develops financial strategies by budgeting and forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status by reporting results; analyzing variances and developing improvements.
- Prepares and presents financial information for monthly Board meetings.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in finance, capital markets or related fields.
CPA and Big 4 experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- International Business experience.
- Strong understanding of financial laws and requirements, as well as filing requirements.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling and cash forecasting.
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.