Financial Services for Live Events
As Endorser’s Chief Risk Officer, you’ll lead and deliver insights into our credit risk exposures and risk attribution by further developing and maintaining our credit portfolio model towards new and existing product offerings. Realizing our goals will require a comprehensive risk methodology and oversight of various in-depth analytics, a strong portfolio risk analysis capability, multi-product risk assessment, and effective governance and reporting of exposures against defined appetite and limits.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Formulate a holistic and independent view across all business functions and all risk types.
- Develop a comprehensive and tailored risk monitoring and control platform.
- Formulate and implement credit risk models.
- Augment portfolio risk capability with a focus on customer level segmentation, data & database structures, and customer insights.
- Optimize portfolio profitability by leveraging our databases to boost product penetration and minimize risk/loss exposure.
- Develop, monitor and maintain portfolio risk strategies/policies that maximize business benefits while minimizing risk exposure.
- Discern, realize, and apply actions to mitigate identified risks.
- Improve risk and yield measurement metrics to facilitate return optimization.
- Assess the influence of internal credit policies and external industry trends on credit performance.
- Provide proactive insights into trends, issues, threats and opportunities to key stakeholders.
- Monitor closely the market movements and portfolio risk.
- Prepare comprehensive reviews of portfolio performance.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years in credit risk management and loss forecast experience in the financial industry, with extensive knowledge of laws and regulations from the regulatory agencies.
- Deep understanding of statistical and AI models.
- Exposure to multi-product management preferred.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a team leader and member.
Comments are closed for this post.