Financial Services for Live Events
As Endorser’s Vice President, Capital Markets, you’ll manage all aspects of our funding including the identification of prospective lenders, negotiation of term sheets and credit facilities, oversight for weekly borrowings, Board and VC presentations and the strategic determination of appropriate funding plans to support our growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead disposition, capital raising, financing, and re-capitalization of investment efforts.
- Identify potential venture debt, mezz, and warehouse capital providers.
- Solicit and evaluate term sheets.
- Oversee the diligence process for all lender and VC investors, including deck preparation, analysis and structuring feedback.
- Manage relationships with our lending partners and maintain connectivity with other lending institutions that may become lending partners in the future.
- Oversee all aspects of our warehouse facilities.
- Identify areas of challenge, recommend corrective action and advise the CEO, COO, and CFO in a timely manner to ensure the continuous availability of committed credit to fund the business in any market condition.
- Participate in strategic and financial planning activities of the business.
- Lend C-level awareness to how capital/funding interacts and impacts other elements of the business.
- Recommend solutions that accommodate conflicting business needs.
- Understand market terms, pricing and deal structure.
- Effectively negotiate with lenders to extract most favorable terms and maximize capital efficiency.
- Maintain expertise and keep abreast of industry trends, technology, regulatory requirements and the competitive environment.
- Supervise and set performance standards, manage workflow, evaluate performance and recommend personnel action as appropriate.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of successful capital markets experience with proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within the industry and private capital investors.
- Recognized as an accomplished, credible professional by a significant portion of the institutional investment, advisor and consulting communities.
- Successful history of raising significant amounts of capital and developing new relationships.
- Experience working within a high performance start-up environment.
- Strong familiarity with regulatory requirements in the lending space.
- Debt restructuring and equity raising experience.
- Proven ability to find capital solutions in the midst of dislocated market conditions or challenging business performance.
- Experience interfacing at the Board level.
- Excellent business acumen and decision-making skills.
- Ability to devise solutions to capital markets challenges.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.