As a Senior Software Engineer at Enigma, your mission is to create the infrastructure that connects users to our rich analytical tools and data insights. As we pursue our mission of providing customers with unique insights on small businesses, your work will be integral to seamlessly delivering these insights.
You will work with curious, driven teammates to build sophisticated search and delivery tooling on top of a unique registry of small business profiles. You will collaborate with data scientists, product managers, and engineers–all of whom are eager to embrace change to improve. You will have a platform to influence our engineering and product landscape.
As a core member of Enigma’s Common Services Layer (CSL) team, you will share technical ownership of our search and delivery infrastructure with a team of motivated, product-minded individuals.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Designs creative solutions to reliably deliver data and insights to customers
- Engineers best-in-class model-driven search infrastructure at scale (we use Elastic)
- Solves problems with containers, cloud infrastructure and infrastructure as code (we use Docker, AWS and Terraform)
- Prides themselves on writing highly readable, thoroughly tested code (we use Python)
- Gets excited when working as part of a motivated, collaborative team
- Identifies problems that others aren’t seeing and makes sure they get solved
- Is driven to work with customers to have an impact on the real world
Enigma builds world-class data infrastructure, developer-friendly APIs, and intelligent tools to automate trusted decisions about every business. We’re focused on making B2B risk frictionless so that our customers can focus on growing their businesses and radically improving their products and experiences. Founded in 2011, Enigma has raised $130M of capital from major venture capital firms such as NEA, Comcast Ventures, and Third Point, as well as global financial companies such as BB&T, Two Sigma, and Capital One.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit enigma.com.
Comments are closed for this post.