As an events and community manager for QuickNode you will be working on things like finding the best blockchain and cryptocurrency events for QuickNode to sponsor, attend, or speak at, organizing events for QuickNode customers, or employees and measuring the impact of these events. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our events and sponsorships leave lasting impressions and drive revenue for us.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on making sure QuickNode is the name that everyone knows at every conference where people are building on Web3.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and provide opportunities for sponsorship. You’ll be working directly with the marketing team: Doug Keeney, Sahil Sen and Dima Shklovsky.
We need you to have experience with:
- Designing remarkable experiences for potential customers
- Setting up sponsorship booths at conferences
- Booking venues for events
- Negotiating sponsorship rates
- Cryptocurrency / Web3 culture
- Lurking on crypto twitter / reddit / etc
- Developing frameworks for measuring effectiveness of sponsorship spend
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.