Fanatiz is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to lead its marketing department, spearheading its expansion into new content offerings and audiences, as well as defining and owning its global marketing strategy. The individual will join the company’s senior leadership team, overseeing all marketing and client development initiatives, as well as working alongside and influencing product development and content acquisitions initiatives. The CMO will manage Fanatiz’ existing content and marketing team, as well as relationships with agencies and other external partners, and will be responsible with continuing to grow our internal marketing team and capabilities, as well as building relationships with third party providers and other industry partners.
Chief Marketing Officer duties & responsibilities will include:
· Planning and overseeing the execution of Fanatiz’ marketing budget
· Managing and growing the marketing, content & partnerships team
· Designing new strategic marketing initiatives, experimenting with new channels and partnerships
· Overseeing Fanatiz’ branding and industry positioning
· Leading Fanatiz’ PR strategy, press and key stakeholder relationships
· Overseeing the content production team
· Managing and expanding partnerships with affiliates, influencers and other industry partners
· Ownership of community and client development & retention initiatives
· Reporting to CEO
· 5+ years of US-based consumer marketing experience
· Strong online & digital marketing expertise
· Proven track-record of leadership and creativity in achieving results
· Analytical and data-driven mindset
· Must be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management
· Deep understanding of the OTT space and its business models
· Experience working in B2C digital subscription-based business, and/or sports media & entertainment industry
· MBA or similar graduate degree
· Fluency in Spanish
Position will be based in Miami, Florida. New York based candidates will also be considered.
Fanatiz is a rapidly growing venture-backed company focused on providing US-based and global expats access to sports and other content from their home countries, which they often struggle to watch legally and in high quality. Fanatiz has worked with many of the world’s leading soccer leagues and has partnerships with leading industry players including Fox, Turner, BeIN Sports, Gol TV and Golf Channel, among others.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
Comments are closed for this post.