Fanatiz is seeking a business development executive to join our Content Acquisition Team. The individual will manage relationships and contracts with our current content partners, identify new content sources, secure new rights, and manage complex content licensing projects. The Content Acquisition Manager will be challenged to close deals efficiently and will be world class at project management. Our ideal candidate will have a proven ability to manage content acquisition projects in the sports media rights industry and existing relationships in the media field. The executive will also be responsible for generating partnerships with Telcos, OEMs and other media companies to generate service subscriber growth, as well as for developing other revenue generating channels.
Content Acquisition Manager duties & responsibilities will include:
· Managing information flow and timelines for major content acquisition projects
· Acquiring content from new and existing content providers
· Working with content partners to secure new rights and ensure renewal of contracts
· Monitoring the competitive landscape to help inform strategic planning
· Performing content strategy analysis to ensure our customers have the broadest selection of content available, regardless of territory
· Developing and analyzing business models for new content types
· Developing long lasting relationships with new and existing content providers
· Generating alliances and partnerships with other companies in the media and tech space to help increase our subscriber base
· Traveling to industry trade shows
· Reporting to VP of Acquisitions and Business Development
· 5+ years content acquisition, licensing, sales or business development experience
· A track record of managing account relationships related to media
· Ability to understand and analyze contract terms
· Must be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management
· Strong understanding of the OTT space and its business models
· Experience working in the sports industry or other related digital content acquisition roles
· MBA or related graduate degree
· Experience executing complex business agreements with media companies
· Fluency in Spanish
Position will be based in Miami, Florida. New York based candidates will also be considered.
Fanatiz is a rapidly growing venture-backed company focused on providing US-based and global expats access to sports and other content from their home countries, which they often struggle to watch legally and in high quality. Fanatiz has worked with many of the world’s leading soccer leagues and has partnerships with leading industry players including Fox, Turner, BeIN Sports, Gol TV and Golf Channel, among others.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
Comments are closed for this post.