Website First View Digital Content
Job Description – Backend/DevOps
Ok so we at FirstView, care about your background and experience of course. But most importantly we believe in VALUES.
So before applying to this job offer, please read carefully our company’s values and what we stand for. This is our mantra. Are we a good fit for you?
HONEST, HUMBLE, WELL MANNERED, TREATS PEOPLE W/ RESPECT AND IS GENEROUS.
SERVICE-ORIENTED: CLIENTS FIRST.
WORKS HARD, WORKS SMART AND WINS. OPTIMISTIC AND HAS SELF
ACTIVE LISTENER! LOOKS FOR THE SOLUTION –MOST TIMES SOMEONE ELSE HAS
THE ANSWER, AND IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY PROACTIVE.
FUN. NOT YOUR TYPICAL CORPORATE WORLD GUY.
GETS THINGS DONE. EXCELLENT AT FOLLOWING UP.
TAKES CARE OF BOTH THE MIND & THE BODY.
So, what do you think? Now you have two options. Either you do not see yourself as part of our company (which is totally fine, diversity makes a better world!) or you pretty much recognized yourself in the above values and you think we can have a great time together.
Are you SURE you would like to work with someone like that? If that is the case, keep reading…
FirstView is both a software development company and a content production company that develops immersive 3D, 360, Virtual Reality content and solutions for the hospitality industry. We work with some of the major hotel chains in the world. We are passionate about the travel industry and really motivated to bring innovation to this industry and build amazing solutions that every hotel in the world end ups using. In the end, we are here to help hotels sell more! We live and work between Los Angeles, Miami, Mallorca, and Madrid. This position will be based in Miami. And… we are looking for someone that can help us help our lovely clients. In case our clients are reading this 😉
We are looking for a strong Backend Web Developer who is motivated to ensure the DevOps operations and the right continuous integration flow of the www.spazious.com MVP, based on AWS cloud infrastructure and Django API Rest.
Responsibilities will include getting the control of the maintenance of application to provide a high performance of all cloud solution, also should be the main agent to stabilize the current MVP code and bring solid security and stabilized solution.
You will work with the Product Owner and stakeholders acting as the leader of the product and the bridge between client requirements and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application works better.
● Apply the expected security to the API
● Manage the cloud architecture on AWS
● Develop new features and operations on the API
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Lead the IT team
● Elaborate technical documentation to stakeholders.
● Collaborate with other team members.
● Complete the defined tasks on sprints and find solutions when finding issues during the development, to finally get done it.
Skills And Qualifications:
● Proficient understanding of API Rest patterns and standards.
● Great knowledge of PYTHON and have strong experience with DJANGO.
● Understanding of server admin tasks like shell-scripting, d b master.
● Proficient understanding of A WS services, including Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront,Elasticache and EC2.
● Good understanding of complex microservices systems.
● Good understanding of PostgreSQL and relational Databases.
● Experienced with docker and k Kubernetes.
● Familiarity with the pull-request flow and Vincent Driessen Git Flow.
● Proficient understanding of continuous integration to apply here.
● Good understanding of Security principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
● Strong knowledge with agile methodologies and team collaboration.
● knowledge of unit test like a step in your deployments.
● Automate deployments with pipelines.
● Familiarity with services like New Relic to get a quick diagnostic of bugs.
● Knowledge of React.JS or ability to can help partially on front-end tasks is a
● Able to communicate in both English & Spanish
This position will be based in Miami.
So, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will get back to you whether we think we should meet or we think we should maybe just wait till we have another opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to BORJA@FIRSTVIEW.US
Comments are closed for this post.