- Collaborate with members of the marketing and sales team to create Hubspot campaigns, assets, and workflows that generate net new leads and nurture database contacts to pipeline
- Build out new programs within the Hubspot platform including webinars, PPC, email, 3rd party media and landing pages
- Maintain internal campaign calendar, and communicate updates to the larger marketing and sales organization
- Assist with ongoing optimizations of campaign assets via A/B and multivariate testing
- Perform list imports in Hubspot and ensure data hygiene meets standards outlined by marketing and sales leadership
- Use the Hubspot marketing automation platform to help improve productivity and processes within the marketing and sales team
- Plan, write, edit and distribute targeted content across multiple channels.
- Administration of social media platforms and potential targeted ad campaigns.
- Quantify, create reports, iterate and optimize campaigns based on results.
- Help plan, coordinate, promote and manage leads from our events.
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience preferably with a tech company or agency
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or direct equivalent CRM), Email Marketing Platforms (MailChimp, etc) and Marketing Automation Tools
- Ability to understand, translate and communicate technical concepts and craft content across multiple markets
- High degree of MS Excel/Google sheets proficiency
- Comfortable and motivated working in a highly-collaborative, fast moving environment.
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Account Based Marketing (ABM)
We are specifically looking for people that:
- Are prepared to dig into data for list segmentation, audience targeting and campaign organization
- Have examples of compelling and successful email content and confidence you can craft new strategies
- Possess strong grammatical and proof-reading skills to improve existing content
- Are passionate about their role and the impact that new lead generation brings to the business
- Come to the table with new ideas to make our processes better.
- Bonus: Have previous exposure to AI, data science and machine learning space.
- Possibility for travel to support industry events
Salary commensurate with experience, $35 – 50K
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.