GOJA creates, buys, and invests in great ecommerce brands.
At GOJA, we create and acquire great brands that excel on Amazon because of our team, the proprietary technology we develop, and our 11-years of experience. Since 2009 we’ve sold millions of orders and grown by double digits every year while maintaining profitability. We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to exercise their skills and talent in collaboration with our exceptional team. You’ll be part of one of the World’s largest Amazon sellers. You’ll work with leading professionals that are pioneering strategies and technology to build nationally recognized brands. We’re ambitious, and you must be too.
GOJA’s brands and products are primarily purchased via Amazon. Your job is to use the full gamut of digital strategies and tools, i.e., digital advertising, email, affiliates, paid social, and search, to make our products easier to find and buy for customers. You are responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of the GOJA’s digital marketing strategy. You will work closely with the marketing team, driving brand awareness and engagement via digital media to achieve e-commerce traffic and revenue. And you are free to be as creative and innovative as possible.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
Brand Advertising + Digital Marketing
- Develop digital marketing strategies that put Amazon at their center.
Manage brand advertising that promotes awareness and engagement with target consumers. Build plans in alignment with brand marketing strategies, manages budgets, implements campaigns, and report performance.
- Develop and oversee digital marketing program (integrating Amazon + brand websites), including email, affiliate, paid search, paid social, and digital re-targeting programs. Builds plans, manages vendor relationships, implements campaigns, and measures performance.
- Work closely with the content team to prepare creative briefs for all digital product marketing needs. Provide feedback and sign off on creative based on industry best practices and GOJA’s performance trends.
- Create, maintain, and evolve a departmental calendar that matches business objectives with the activities and output of the department.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficacy of digital marketing programs, including SEO/SEM guidelines, goals and metrics, campaign performance, and social engagement.
- Develop and maintains KPI dashboards and/or regular reports to keep teams informed on the return of ad spend, overall marketing performance, and help inform the balance of spend per channel and success metrics.
Reporting and Budgeting
- Drive development of the annual digital marketing budget, including production, media, paid search, and other expenditures to comply with organizational financial objectives.
- Establish and coordinate reporting on all efforts.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience with Amazon focused digital marketing preferred
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience working with email, social, digital advertising in related industry
- Experience in marketing leadership
- BA marketing and communications or relevant field preferred
Technical Skills and Experience
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Solid understanding of brand universe as well as digital marketing, direct marketing, and social media practices
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Results-driven, goal-oriented, and bureaucracy averse
- Problem solving, critical thinking
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with changing priorities, evolving responsibilities, and scope of work in a rapidly growing company
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Effective interpersonal skills
GOJA is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.
Comments are closed for this post.