GOJA creates, acquires, and partners with brands to drive sales on Amazon. We do it by investing our capital, systems, data-driven team, proprietary technology, and the expertise developed over the last 11 years. In the 11 years since GOJA launched, we took nothing for granted. We explored and questioned and built something new.
We are looking for the right person eager to join our ambitious team, a talented Creative Director whose passion for design and ideas is matched by flawless presentation and execution. Working with other creative and curious individuals, your work will help establish the future of ecommerce and marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate works fast, is quick to understand project needs and can develop creative briefs, transforming them into great deliverables within timelines. You love the art of design and how to craft the perfect solution for the job with respect to scope, timelines, and budget. You know how to present ideas professionally and gain buy-in for ideas through the lens of strategy and creativity. You know how to work across several different marketing channels and understand language nuances that reach a variety of demographics.
The right person is a problem solver with a strong bias for action and an entrepreneurial spirit. You should be able to work under pressure, turning around projects quickly and without errors, creating work for digital platforms and social, including GOJA’s +100K YouTube subscribers. You will lead GOJA’s Story Team (located in Miami and our international office), a group of designers, content producers, photographers, and marketing professionals to deliver brand systems, campaigns, and content. At the end of the day, you work with the team to craft the best idea possible for the job at hand.
You’re comfortable leading brainstorms, working with multiple GOJA departments including Merchandising, Analytics, and Digital Marketing. You also have a personality, don’t take yourself too seriously, you love life outside of work and you leave your ego at the door. GOJA is looking to develop new brands and ideas that push the future of retail.
We like people who think like entrepreneurs to find opportunities for growth. We’re a past start-up, but we move as fast as one. Experience in a fast-paced, risk-taking environment is helpful. GOJA is a data-driven environment. Experience using data to drive decision-making is appreciated. Attitude is important. We like the work we do and value the environment we do it in.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop complete brands, from icons and taglines to packaging and brand guidelines
- Work with a creative team to develop content for Amazon, social platforms, and digital initiative
- Monitor trends in Amazon, social media, design, and strategy
- Work with brand managers and department heads to develop creative briefs
- Write and revise copy for campaigns or in collaboration with others
- Collaborate closely with other teams within GOJA, including merchandising, Analytics, and Digital Marketing
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards and brand voice
- Direct your team during production to ensure that the creative execution is in line with the creative brief
- Keep GOJA, its brands, and brand partners at the forefront of creative using best practices
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to set and ensure that goals are met for the company and the department
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, related field or equivalent
- 7+ years of design/advertising industry experience
- An online portfolio that demonstrates big, systematic brand design that can extend into any medium
- Ability to design in Adobe CS
- Ability to present ideas clearly and thoughtfully, both verbally and through sketches
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing/branding
- Be a detail-oriented self-starter and a team player
- Passion for working in a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is energetic, positive and resourceful
- A real passion for digital platforms and a desire to stay ahead of the curve
- Some travel, including abroad, is required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.