haku is a state-of-the-art technology platform that powers successful events. We enable event organizers of all sizes with powerful tools to plan, organize, promote, and execute their events.Some of our current clients are Marine Corps Marathon, runDisney, The Philadelphia Eagles, the Chicago Marathon, the Houston Marathon, Mercedes Benz Corporate Run, and many more!
- Work collaboratively with small and nimble development teams on new features and product offerings
- Focus on developing elegant solutions to complex problems with the ability to present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized way to others
- Rapidly become owner of significant features in the product – we like accountability and stewardship, and new engineers are quickly brought up to speed on owning important things
- Use best practices at every stage of the development cycle: emphasis on good test coverage, peer code review, continuous integration, and rapid deployment
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software engineering role
- Computer Engineering or comparable BS or MS degree required
- Experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Python or other scripting languages
- Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services
- Experience with AWS (lambda, dynamoDB, EMR, etc…) or other cloud providers and technologies
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like jQuery, React or Angular
- Proven ability to work with a team to find creative solutions, release rapidly, and ship elegant, customer-centric applications
- Passion for good design, solid test coverage, and quality code
- Ownership of the codebase; Work to continually improve code quality, and get bugs fixed and deployed.
- Ability to adapt to an agile team and love the process of continuous learning and improvement
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for growth
- Fun work atmosphere
- Flexible vacation policy
- Benefits Package (Health and Dental)
This is an ONSITE position (Miami); Relocation options are available. We are currently not accepting remote or offshore applicants.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.hakuapp.com
To apply for this job please visit jsco.re.
Comments are closed for this post.