HealthSnap (healthsnap.io) empowers patients and their physicians to improve health outcomes using an innovative platform for modern, proactive patient care. As pioneers of the next generation of healthcare, we are seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager to lead the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
You will join a completely remote team, and support our innovative, meaningful brand while working from home.
Be part of an organization built on teamwork, innovation, mutual respect, and equity for all. As a trusted advisor to the business and functional leaders, you will take action in the areas of talent management, organizational development, performance management, career development, employee relations, and compensation and benefits planning.
The ideal candidate is experienced٫ with proven ability to develop policy and direct and coordinate human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, safety and security, emergency preparedness and employee services.
- Develop an applicant Tracking System, to include posting of jobs, applicant screening, interviews, job offers, background checks, hiring and onboarding.
- Translate strategic priorities into HR actions, programs, and initiatives.
- Develop, promote, and enforce personnel policies.
- Consults with and assists legal counsel to ensure that HR policies comply with federal and state law.
- Oversees recruiting and selection process to fill vacant positions and ensures effective talent attraction and management including recruitment, assessment, and development.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals and mission.
- Support and coach leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
- Advises and supports management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues, including disciplinary actions.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as health, and dental insurance, PTO, and leave of absence.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employment.
- Submits information for unemployment claims and attends unemployment hearings when needed.
- Successful record of creating, improving and executing programs.
- Ability to work within a diverse and cross-functional team.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, decision making, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues
- Must have 5+ years of progressive experience in various aspects of human resources (staffing, compensation, employee relations and organizational development).
- Knowledge and understanding of US labor and employment law and business partnering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field is required.
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.